BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

You can LOOSE inches!!!!





What a wonderful morning!  I got to the gym this morning for my first assessment since starting.  I will say, I was brought to tears..............  TEARS OF JOY!   Brittney measured me first because Steph was doing a boot camp class (which by the way - scared me to death, and I wasn't even in the class)  - She kept saying - Steph needs to check me this can't be right.  My first thought was if this sweet girl tells me I have not lost inches I am going to tell her she did it wrong.  There is no way I hadn't lost as I can tell in my clothes!!!!  As Stephanie finished up her class she grabbed me off of the bike and remeasured me --- BRITTNEY WAS RIGHT.  Are you ready for this -- She measured Bicep, Chest, Abdominal, Hips, Thigh and calf -- 16 inches GONE!!!!  Did you get that -- I mean GONE - never to return - GONE!  I was so surprised.  I told a friend of mine - I hope it is at least 7 or 8 -- 16 -- I was amazed!  If the inches were not enough, my blood pressure was also down -- 121/80.  Wasn't high before but was borderline.  Resting heart rate went from 86 to 69.  I think it is safe to say, great report.

From the excitement of measurements, we headed to Athens to take Logan's fall pictures.  I love what the courthouse in Athens does each year.  We have not missed a year since Logan was born.  Just wanted to share a few...




From Athens, we hit Hwy 19 on to Palestine.  I will say that this GOGO could not wait to see Aydin.  I think Lolo was more excited as he could not keep his eyes off of her.  Who can blame him?  She is perfect!!!!  It was awesome to spend time with Ran and Risa.  We decided to go eat a good dinner -- Randy wanted Italian -- did you know how much I love Italian?  I decided to not over do it, but I did have Chicken Parmesan.  I will say it was delicious; however, I know that it was a once in a while treat.  It will be back to the "healthy" stuff tomorrow!  :)  From dinner we went to Wal-mart to pick up their pictures that they had made.  First family pictures.  They are adorable.  (see for yourself)




We decided to stop and see the movie Blind Side on the way home.  It was a very good movie, (could have done without some of the language) but will purchase the movie when it comes out.   Sandra Bullock is amazing in the movie.  The story is very touching and you will laugh and cry!  Just a warning! 

Today was a great day - I thank my God each day for the family he has blessed me with.  I would also like to say with the progress I am having so far on this journey -- I know that all things are possible with Christ!  Thank you Jesus!!!!

That is it for now, Mr. Blog -- Until tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

Tonya Smith said...

SO PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!