BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Life is good...



What a difference a day makes!  Today was a great day.  My boss, Wendy, from Longview was in my office today and it was great to brainstorm with her and just have someone to bounce ideas off of.  Still concerned and curious about what the next few months are going to be like; but...  it will be what it will be!

Enough of that! 


I made the decision to not go to the gym tonight, as Logan has been up there every night with me this week and I wanted to do something with just him tonight.  We planned to have dinner as a family and then Todd would be off to bowling and Logan and I would pick up Nawna and head to What's Up.  I have a funny to tell you about my Lolo.  Todd, Logan and I were at dinner, I ordered my normal fajitas, with corn tortillas.  Lolo ordered cheese nachos.  The moment our waitress put the nachos in front of Logan I thought to myself...  "I WANT ONE"  -- they looked sooooooooooooooooo good.  Now, I have not had a nacho NOR CHIP in over a month!    I ask Logan if I could have one, he gave me 1/2 of one.  No big deal -- or so I thought!   Twenty minutes into dinner Logan realizes I that I had really eaten a nacho and he tells me, "I am telling Stephanie (my trainer) that you ate a nacho and you just gained weight"  I'm sure the moment he sees Stephanie he will tell her...  In his eyes, I had cheated!  I guess I did, a little!  This was so funny and was just proof that he watches everything I do!  I am sure that he and Stephanie will have a conversation tomorrow morning as soon as he sees her! 


We had so much fun at What's Up.  We are so lucky to have a safe, family oriented place to go that is close to home. Logan and Nawna were so funny playing air hockey - I have yet to decide who was the funniest. 



I am ready for bed as tomorrow is going to be a GREAT day.   Before going to Palestine, I'm meeting Stephanie for a 4 week follow-up.  She will be doing all of my measurements again - I'm looking forward to seeing the progress.  However, as happy as I am about meeting with her -- I'm over the moon about seeing my little Aydin Grace tomorrow.  I know that she has changed so much.   From what I hear, she is already a Daddy's girl!  It is going to be great to be with them tomorrow. We are going to celebrate our Thanksgiving tomorrow as we will not be able to all be together on Thursday.  We have so much to be thankful for.  Watch for new pictures posted tomorrow night!


I will close with one of my favorite passages from the bible.   It can serve as a reminder to all of us who are in this wacky world!!!!!


That is all I have for tonight, Mr. Blog.

Until tomorrow...

0 comments: