BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Do you want to give an hour ----- or 24 hours?



This cartoon takes me back to words Stephanie said to me after my 2nd session with her.  I told her I felt like I was going to die...  Her words to me, "the only way you will die, is if you quit!"  She was so right and her words were exactly what I needed to hear.  It wasn't about the pain - it was about saving my life and becoming healthy.  Becoming healthy isn't about looking good in my jeans (although, that is going to be so awesome).   It is about being here to run and play with Logan.  It is ALL about being about to go about the Lord's work and have the energy to do what I'm called to do.  


Tonight was a GREAT workout.  I had my normal session with Stephanie and then had planned to get into the sauna for 30 minutes.  How wrong I was.    My trainer had another idea.  BOOT CAMP...  I told her there was no way I could do her session and then her boot camp class.  She laughed and said OK - we can compromise, "30 minutes of class and then 30 minutes in sauna" -- I knew it wasn't worth putting up a fight - I would LOSE!  30 minutes of boot camp for me, I really don't think I would have made the other 30 minutes!  When I finally waddled into the sauna - it was the biggest relief - ever.  I purchased a new book today and couldn't wait to jump into it during my sauna time.  Jillian Michaels, Master Your Metabolism.  I am very impressed with her writing as well and material so far.  She is very easy to read and the information makes since.  I can't wait to dig deeper into this book.   






While watching Biggest Loser tonight it seemed the theme was all about who is going to be a HERO.  It got me thinking about my hero.  Jesus Christ is my hero.  I just had to share that tonight!  Without his help through this wild Journey of becoming a ROCK star - I would have already QUIT!!!  Just another confirmation that the BIBLE is first and foremost TRUE!!!!  For all things are POSSIBLE WITH CHRIST!!!


Mr. Blog - that is all I have for tonight!

Until TOMORROW

0 comments: