BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Introducting Aydin Grace Bostic



I will never be able to explain the "ah ha" moment of seeing Randy with his daughter, Aydin Grace, for the first time.  It was so over whelming.  It was a very long night/day for Risa.  She went into the hospital yesterday around 4:15 p.m. and had our beautiful grand-daughter at 5:24 p.m. today.  She is just perfect!  10 little toes and 10 little fingers and her daddy's eyes and mom's lips.  Just perfect!!!! As you can imagine Todd and I are over the moon.



I can not wait to see Logan with her tomorrow.  He went to school today because we were so worried about the complications and we knew it could be a long day - He was NOT happy about not going but... we promised we would take him to see her tomorrow.  He kept telling us while looking at the pictures when she would make a sad face, she was saying "I want to see my Uncle Lolo" -- as seen below:






Our little princess arrived today at 5:24 p.m. and weighted 6 pounds, 3 ounces and was 17.5 inches long.  Her mother was a trooper, she didn't get meds until later in the afternoon because of her condition and blood pressure.   The doc said she was the perfect patient.  I was so proud of my daughter-in-law.  She is a strong young lady and will be an amazing mother.  They are the perfect family and I can not wait to see what all God has in store for them. 

Rockstar Journey:  food -- ONLY ate once today -- bad choice; workout -- other than walking the floors, NONE;  Outlook -- there is always tomorrow -- have session planned with Stephanie tomorrow- I'm looking forward to working with her - and diet will come tomorrow - Today was all about becoming a GOGO!  God is so good and as I walk through this journey the more I see what all he will/can do it our lives, if we allow HIM to walk in front of us. 

So Mr. Blog -- until tomorrow!!!!!

1 comments:

Tonya Smith said...

How awesome is it that when you decided to blog about your life you became a GoGO!!!!