BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Each STEP I take...








Goals...   I'm learning that each step I take will either take me towards or away from my goal. It isn't just about deciding what to eat and when to work out.  It goes so much deeper than that.  It is about making up my mind that nothing will STOP me from achieving this goal.  I have to take time to reflect on what I'm doing and who I am.  I am my own worst enemy.  When I fail, it is my own fault.  I am the ONLY one (with the help of Jesus) who can do this.  There isn't a person alive that can do it for me!  I'm so glad that I have finally realized/learned that this will be a HARD journey. 

I was not able to weigh in today as Todd had a doctor's appointment in Dallas and we had to leave right after dropping Logan off at school.  The doc just wants to take a more aggressive approach to his medicines.  Should be a rocky month -- pray for us!!!!  On the way home we tried to stop and workout; but I had forgot the gym was closed until 3 on Tuesdays.  I really do not know what is going on with me right  now.  I am exhausted!  I came home and slept from 2:30 to 5:00.  The ONLY reason I got up then was because we had a meeting at the school for Logan.  After the meeting I am happy to report that Todd and I both workout tonight.  Made for a long night as we didn't get home until after 8:45.  At the time of the decision to go, I was thinking -- I just want to go home and crawl back in bed and pull the covers over my head.  I AM SO THANKFUL THAT WE WENT. 

I talked to Stephanie tonight and our next session is on Thursday and then again on Saturday.  She is going to measure me on Saturday.  I can not wait to see what the results are.  I hope to find time to go and weigh in tomorrow.  Stay tuned...

It has been a long day and I just want to go to bed. 



That is all for tonight...  Until tomorrow!

0 comments: