BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Make your life your masterpeice...



I will begin with an update on Todd;  He was NOT able to open his eye this morning and he looks like I beat him with a baseball bat; however, he is feeling so much better and we are looking forward to moving past this set-back!

What a Saturday...  I think this was one of those days where you say to yourself, this is what life is all about.  It was a very busy day.  Even with the insane schedule, I would NOT trade this day for any other.  With Todd's ER stay and our Friday night, I wasn't sure how we would meet all the responsibilities of today.

Logan and I left the house around 8:15 this morning to go to the gym.  I worked out for 45 minutes and then sat in the sauna for 20 minutes.  My sciatic nerve was really bothering me the other night and Stephanie thought the sauna would help with the pain.  She was so right!!!!  This was my first experience in a infrared "dry" sauna.  I have been in a wet sauna before and HATED it.  It took my breath!  The infrared was awesome.  It was soooooooooo HOT, but it was such a GREAT 20 minutes.  Very relaxing and it really did help my pain.  On a side note...  I am convinced that I lost at least 10 pounds from the SWEAT!   That could be another benefit.  :)

From the gym, we came home and I jumped in the shower and we got ready for Lolo's last soccer game.  They played an awesome game and I'm almost sad to see the season end.  Way to go Ninja's -- you guys played an awesome season!


What a blessing I received today....  Today was the first meeting for GIRL POWER!  I was blessed beyond words.  There were 9 of us.  There were probably 5 to 6 others that I know will be there next month.  If everyone returns and the new ones come -- I believe we could have 15 / 17 next month.  We had an awesome time getting to know one another and a short devotion and powerful prayer session.  Life is so good.  I know that God has put a passion in my heart for this ministry.  I am overwhelmed at the possibilities that are before us.  I am so eager to see what God will do in the midst of this group.   I know without a shadow of a doubt that this is a ministry that God has called me for.   I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS MINISTRY AND WELCOME ANY OF YOU LADIES TO GRAB THE EXCITMENT AND JOIN US!!!

We have Friends and Family day  at church tomorrow and of course Logan couldn't go without Caleb so...  From Girl Power we picked up Logan's little friend, Caleb -- I love that little guy!  He and Logan have played so hard this evening.  You can NOT see my living room floor!  I could care less tonight - I have enjoyed listening to the conversation between the two of them.   It has been a busy night of cooking for our special dinner at church tomorrow and watching Logan and Caleb play. 

I will close with one thought...  With the help of the MASTER, you can create a MASTERPICE with your life.  

For now Mr. Blog.... Goodnight....  Until tomorrow...




1 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

I hope Todd is ok. Did he have an accident?