BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yes, I had a BAD day!!!



This day will NOT go down in the record book as being a good day.  It was probably one of the "worst" career days I have ever had.  I absolutely LOVE my job; however, this economy has NOT been friendly to the staffing industry.  I really can't go into detail as of what is going on at this time.  Let's just say it was NOT a very good day.  I am very lucky to have a job that I adore.  I enjoy working with my team and clients.  I am a lucky girl!!!!  I know that; however, it still doesn't' mean that today wasn't ikky!!!  Enough said about this!   Let's move onto the journey.


I want to introduce you to my "favorite" trainer!  Her name is Stephanie and she is so awesome! I would recommend her to anyone looking for that extra helping hand.  Complete Fitness  is my gym and you can click on it and check out all that they have to offer!!!  Although for a little while tonight, she was NOT my favorite person.  :)  sorry just being honest!    She told me when we started tonight that she was going to push me harder and I was going to step it up tonight!  SHE WAS NOT KIDDING!  Nothing but treadmill and dumb bells ~~~ wow what a workout...  It is such a GREAT feeling when you finish and your arms are JELLO.  I know how crazy is that!  The entire drive home my arms felt shaking and I loved it.  Is that insane or WHAT?  Best feeling tonight, is that I know that she wants this for me as much as I do.  Do I think I'm just a special client....  NO, I believe Steph is like this with anyone that comes to her for help.  It isn't about having that size ???  body, it is about health.  Workouts are going GREAT and I can't wait until I'm in the gym again.  When I got home I was starving!  I will say that the cravings for this or that have hit me again.  I'm working through them but...  they have reared their ugly head again.

Saturday will be the day for me to find out how many inches I have lost - I know I have because I can feel it in my clothes.  I can't wait!  I'm very excited to see where and how much.  Not being able to weight in this week - I lost that motivation!

Even with the insanities of the day.  I am blessed!   I thank my Jesus today and everyday for the life he has given me.  Through the good and bad times ~ PRAISE!




The theme for tomorrow:



Mr. Blog that is it for tonight  ~~ Until tomorrow...



1 comments:

Tonya Smith said...

I needed to hear that last bit there... tomorrow, I WILL let God handle the problems & I will relax & have a great day!!!! Just text me sometime throughout the day to remind me of this :-) Love ya