BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009


I had so many other things to talk about tonight in my blog, but after a conversation with a very special lady it was changed.  (thanks Lavon)  No pictures tonight - just one video and a "real talk" from my heart.

Twenty First Time has become one of my favorite songs.  I am not sure how I missed it when it was released. It is only recently that I finally listened to the words.   If you have not, please watch the video, before reading my blog tonight.  Just click on Twenty First Time and enjoy and really focus on the words?

Did this video touch you?  Have you been guilty of seeing someone in need, and instead of helping - judging or walking away?  It is easy to walk away; but, that isn't what we are called to do.   I am amazed at how Jesus has changed my heart.  It is such an awesome thing!  When we love Jesus, really love him, the love for others will follow us everywhere we go.   This is a price to pay, as sometimes the love, compassion you feel for others is overwhelming; however, the reward will always out weigh it all.  I thank my God for the change in me.  The joy I have is really beyond understanding.   When I think of what Jesus did on the cross for me, it almost takes my breath away.  Think about this...  even if you were the ONLY person on the face of this earth - Jesus would still have taken your punishment and went to the cross.   How special are you in His eyes.  He knows the very hairs on your head.  It isn't even really about the peace, it isn't about staying out of Hell (which by the way -- is a REAL place) -- IT IS ABOUT THE PRICE HE PAID.  It is about the love and forgiveness!  If the relationship is there with our Savior, the service will also be there.  If you have a love for Jesus, you will love others who are in need.  You will want to share your faith with others, you will want to reach out and show you care.

Not real sure where or why I wanted to post this song tonight.  It touches my soul and has a genuine message that we all need.  Diet and Workout this weekend was decent.  I did not do much exercise but will be back in the gym tomorrow and can't wait to weigh in on Tuesday. 

I will close with -- If you don't know my Jesus - let me introduce him to you.  He is the single most important person you will ever meet. 

For now... g'night -- until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tonya Smith said...

Very well said! & thank you for sharing the video... it's so true & it deeply touched me!

LaVon Baker said...

Outstanding post, Stacie. If I didn't know Jesus already, your post would make me want to!
21st Time is a wonderful song. Matt. 25:40 is a favorite verse of ours.
The Blind Side was a really good movie. Love that it's a true story.
Have a glorious week!