BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thoughts for the JOURNEY



I am not really sure as to what this blog will be like tonight; I have so many thoughts running through my mind.  So for those of you who say I am random -- hold on - - tonight will be a list of random thoughts and scriptures...

  • I am a sinner, saved by grace.
  • I want people to see Jesus when they see me.




  • Life isn't about waiting on the rain to stop; it is about learning to dance in the rain.
  • I never want to be a stumbling block for others.




  • I desire to be in God's will.
  • Working towards being healthy is the hardest thing I have ever done.
  • I want more than just head knowledge of my Savior.



  • Life at any time can become difficult: life at any time can become easy. It all depends upon how one adjusts oneself to life.
  • Making the "right" decision is usually not the popular decision.




  • Things worth having are worth waiting for.
  • Success doesn't happen overnight.
To close... Tonight's service at church was awesome - I am really enjoying Bro. Joe's series on prayer.  Todd and I both worked out before we went to church tonight.  I am getting very excited about Stephanie measuring me on Saturday.  It will be nice to see what the progress is so far.   


I know tonight's blog was different - - Just had a lot to say and couldn't figure out how to get it all in. 

So for now...  G'night

Until tomorrow...

0 comments: