BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Short but sweet....

Tonight's blog... short but sweet!





I HATE THIS THING!!!!!

What a workout!  We were in what she calls the "red room" which is the boot camp room... I feel like I've been through a boot camp - - - NOT A FUN WORKOUT!  Some of the things she had me do tonight, I would stop and think -- you want me to do what?  At the end of the session, I was proud and happy that I didn't quit but... there were thoughts of "what have I done to myself"  -- talk about intense workout - that was our session today.  So tonight's blog -- short but sweet!!!

On a much happier note - I want to share some of the sweetest pictures that were done for us by my awesome friend, Tonya.

 








and my favorite...



She did a few more and and they are just as sweet - Friends are so special - I'm so glad to have such precious friends to share these moments with.   God is so good!  He puts just the "right" people in our life to make it complete. 

0 comments: