BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PERSERVERANCE



~ Perseverance ~
This word is NOW a part of my daily life.
 

I realized tonight that the smartest thing I've done in a very long time, was hire Stephanie as my personal trainer.  She is awesome -- would recommend her to anyone.  As I have stated in an earlier blog -- I can tell she wants me to succeed as much as I need to succeed.  Not being able to do something she puts before me is NOT an option!  Tonight was so hard!!! We were in my favorite room "the red room aka... boot camp room"  When we got home from gym I cooked dinner for us and my arms hurt so bad I didn't think I would be able to cut Logan's pork chop (I know -- how sad is that).  THE ONLY REASON I'M AT THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW IS MY COMMITTMENT TO WRITE THIS BLOG EACH NIGHT. 


As some of you might have remembered -- today was weigh in day.  I am happy to report that I lost 3 pounds.  I am very happy with this as last week was a roller coaster (in case you forgot -- I became a GOGO).  That makes a total of 18 pounds since the beginning of my journey!  Which today is day 27; so I will take 18 pounds in less than a month.

  

I am learning how to spread my wings and FLY;


Watch out WORLD!!!


tata for now -- Until tomorrow


1 comments:

Tonya Smith said...

Thumbs up!!!! Way to go Stacie! I know I say it all the time, but Girl... I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! You are an inspiration to me & I thank you so much for PERSERVERING in your journey! Keep it up!