BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 - best decision!

Okay --- here we go - I'm sure tonight will be very random!  Tomorrow is the LAST day of 2009.  How crazy is that?  As I sit here and write I think to myself -- what a year it has been.  2009 has had so many twist and turns and ups and downs. However, learning to dance in the midst of the storms has taught me so much about who I am... Looking forward to an amazing 2010 and really digging my heels into the Journey to become a ROCKSTAR!

The BEST thing about 2009, I FINALLY made my mind up to do something about my health...  Best decision of the year.  I just wish I would have made that decision earlier and would already be much closer to my goal...  The important thing . . . the decision was made and I'm on my way!

My session with Stephanie last night was great - by great I mean - I woke up this morning with many aches!!! I love that!  I know that sounds crazy but...  I love that feeling of wow we really did something and my body is telling me that it is working! Todd and I went to the gym today and as crazy as it sounds, I'm really starting to enjoy being in the gym.  shhhh!  don't tell anyone!

After church tonight we went to DQ and ...  I had a kids cone (135 calories - all counted) and it was soooooooooooooo good -- first time I've had ice-cream since October!  I still stayed within my calories - how cool is that! 

Looking forward to tomorrow night!!!!  Out with the OLD and in with the NEW!!!

Until tomorrow...

0 comments: