BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Success

I just finished watching the Biggest Loser and I will just say that Abby looked amazing and she rocked that dress!  Abby, my friend you will always be an inspiration.  You were beautiful; but I didn't just see the outside -- I saw ABBY!  I saw you smile and not just on the outside...  YOU ARE A SHINING STAR!  I was so over whelmed by emotions for her.  I was also thrilled that Danny won.  Watching the journey that each person went through and seeing how it changed them.  Not only the outward appearance,  but the inside was changed.   I think the tears flowed from beginning to end.  I will never understand what they went through on the ranch; however, I do know the struggle of being on a journey to become healthy.  It is a BATTLE.  A BATTLE I WILL WIN!!!




I don't' know if you remembered or not but... TODAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY.  For those that remember, the last 2 weeks, Tuesday's have not been fun.  I have stayed the same for 2 weeks (which not gaining over Thanksgiving was GREAT)  TODAY WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!  4 POUNDS GONE FOREVER!  NEVER to be seen again!   It worked -- we increased my calories and I LOST.  I still don't understand, but I plan to do everything I'm told.  I plan to be the perfect student so that I can reach my goal.  And for those of you counting --- THAT IS 22 POUNDS TOTAL AND GONE FOREVER!

Tonight was a great workout.  I didn't like it during the session but afterward I felt so good.  I have decided that chin ups and pull ups are on the I will MASTER list along with my push ups.   I get so frustrated with myself when I can't do something; but, will turn that frustration into fuel for my fire.   

Already looking forward to being in the gym tomorrow and my session with Steph on Thursday.   I still do not like the exercise when I'm in the gym but I LOVE how I feel when I have finished.  

**Special prayer for my friend's son.  Blake is Mistie's son's name.  They are awaiting test results.  He has been running a very high fever and they can't pin point the reason.**

I'm so thankful to those of you still reading this 90 day blog.  I am so determined to reach my goal and the accountability this blog is providing is awesome.

Until tomorrow...

0 comments: