BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009


Another day in which I wished I had a fast forward button.  My day started at 4:30 with a phone call from a good friend of mine.  The same friend, and her pregnancy, I requested prayer for a few days ago.  She was on her way to the ER and was worried about the way she was feeling.  I will not go into all of the details, will only say that she was trying to have a miscarriage.  Her levels were still high but the sack is empty.   I was with her most of the afternoon and my heart is aching for her.  She has to go back in on Tuesday - Just pray God's comfort.  It is so hard to understand and to not question!  I however know that God does NOT make mistakes and this is in his will!  With that said --- it is so hard to watch someone you love go through something so tragic.  I know that something good will come from this. 



I did keep my appointment with Stephanie tonight.  The workout was good, my back is really hurting; but pain is weakness leaving my body, right.  Sometimes I wonder if anyone really understands how hard this is...   I sat in the sauna tonight and cried the entire time.  I really don't know why I was crying.  Was it because my back was hurting?   Was it because I am learning that some people are not who I thought they were?  Was it from stress at work?  Was it because the last 2 days have just caught up with me?  

No matter what the reason -- God is in control!

Until tomorrow!!!