BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Glad this week is OVER -- good end to a bad week!

What a wonderful end to a not so fun week!  I ended my week by enjoying some girl time with Mistie and Kathy.  Again, I'm blown away by the fact that we have been apart for so many years and it is still so easy and comfortable.  We sat at Starbucks forever and we laughed as we watched a group of teens.  We said several times, "Were we that silly?" - or "Were we that loud?"  I'm sure we were louder and silly!!!! 

On a sad note, tomorrow Kaufman will say goodbye to a very special person.  Carla Hester was a Kaufman graduate of the class of 1990.  I've had not seen nor talked with Carla in many years; but she will always hold a genuine spot in my heart.  Please pray for her son, Damion, tomorrow as he says goodbye to his mother. 

I don't have a lot to say except tomorrow is the start of my 9 day vacation -------------- Awe, I can't wait to do nothing - or - do exactly what I want!!!!  The gym will be fit in each day they are open as I am focused and will continue this journey. 

Until tomorrow...

0 comments: