BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Awe... Finally Friday

I am writing my blog early today as it will be a late night.  Todd and I are going with our College / Career Sunday School class to Tyler for our Christmas Fellowship.  We plan to have dinner and drive through the Journey Through Bethlehem display at Trinity Church.  For those that are not familiar with JTB it is a fun, interactive walk or drive through the little town of Bethlehem. It is set up in the parking lot of Trinity Baptist Church in Tyler and is designed to take you back to that special night that the most influential man in the world was born, Jesus Christ. It's a great way to share in the spirit of this glorious season with your friends and family. I'm really excited as this will be my first year to go.  Our friends Heather and Doug Crow are members of Trinity and I've heard nothing but GREAT things.  (pictures will be posted tomorrow night, if not tonight)

Today was a busy but decent day.  I had planned to attend the Ladies Tea today for our church.  I looked at my work schedule every way trying to work it in.  Sometimes this thing called WORK gets in the way.  I know the ladies had a GREAT time and I hope there were no chairs remaining! 

I am not going to the gym tonight and will be honest and say -- I'm so okay with that as my back is still killing me and my emotions are still all over the place - I would hate to embarrass myself with a mental break down while trying to work out --  :)

If we get in early enough tonight I will blog a few pictures if not...  tomorrow for sure!

Awe... Finally I can say --- it is FRIDAY!!!! 

until tomorrow!!!!

0 comments: