BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009



I have a workout fairy...  and let me just say -- she worked me out tonight.  We were in the "boot camp" room and I felt like I had been through boot camp by the time we were finished.   We did things tonight I had never done and I'm sure my abs (or tummy, where abs should be) were in utter shock!  By the time I got home I could already feel my body tightening up and the soreness had set in.  It is still amazing to me how our workouts with no equipment, no machines can be the hardest!  I can ALWAYS feel the burn after working out with Stephanie, but wow I can REALLY feel it tonight! 

Diet is going well, Stephanie ask me to bump up my calories this next week.  I feel like I'm now eating toooooooooooo much! 

On a side note -- my wonderful laptop has a VIRUS and I am amazed I have stayed logged on long enough to publish this blog, so tonight will be another short one, before I get kicked off.  I hope to get computer up and running in tip top shape by tomorrow night.   

I will close with this... for those that have little faith in me, for those that think I will quit, for those that do not believe I can do this; I can't wait to see your face in a year when I am living a healthy amazing life.  I only have a few words for you - - FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!  With that said, it is a good thing that I not only have faith in MYSELF, but in Jesus for I know with CHRIST all things are POSSIBLE!!!!

Until tomorrow...



0 comments: