BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Not much to say...

This will be a very short blog -- I am ready for bed!  To be honest, the day was really uneventful; except for my ride to the gym.   It took me 20 minutes to go 8 miles!   I mean ONLY in Gun Barrel City, Texas can a house block traffic.



After the gym we ran home and got ready for church;  Our service was very good tonight.  Bro. Dennis preached on the responsibilities of the church.  After church we went to the Dairy Queen with some of our friends.  I had a drink of water while I watched others with their ice-cream --- you know what -- it is getting so much easier!  Just wish the exercise was.  :)

Well I know it is hard to believe, but that is really all I have for tonight - I can't wait to get into the warm bed!    Tomorrow should be a GREAT day -- I will be out marketing tomorrow (for all that business that is out there) and then will be at the gym tomorrow night with Stephanie.    Tomorrow evening I'm having dinner with 3 of my favorite people; can NOT wait! 

Until tomorrow!!!