BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Ladies Ladies Ladies...

Short blog tonight

Tomorrow my work out journey starts again -- I have NOT fallen completely off the wagon -- just 1/2 the wagon.  I have NOT been in the gym or exercised since Thursday.    I have kept up with calories, and food intake.   However, being on 1/2 the wagon will NOT get me to where I'm heading...

There are so many changes coming my way at work that we will just save this for later... :)

Tonight was a great evening of fellowship and CHRISTmas.  Sorry no pictures, I forgot my camera -- I never forget my camera.  It was a very fun evening and I can't tell you how much being with these ladies means to me.  It amazes me that we had a room full of ladies of all ages, most with nothing in common outside of  our Lord, Jesus Christ, and it was an evening full of laughter, smiles and nothing but fun!!!  -- can't lie -- a few tears - but it wouldn't be a Liberty Ladies fellowship without a few tears of JOY!

It is just another reminder of how blessed I am!!!

**Okay - starting tomorrow -- GYM!!!  I promise!

Until tomorrow...

0 comments: