BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Night to Shine

Today was a good day - - - tonight was even better!  Before the program began, they showed a cute slide show of different pictures from the first semester.  Todd just happened to catch the one below of Logan and his teacher Mrs. Reeve.  We just adore her - we are sad that she has received a promotion and will be taking a more administrative role after the Christmas break and he will be moving into another teachers class.  :(  We have enjoyed Mrs. Reeve and will miss her!



As I watched Logan line up on stage, I could see his eyes searching for Todd and I.  What a feeling I got when he spotted us and smiled from ear to ear.  They did such a good job - precious is the word that comes to mind. 




Where is Waldo????  Lakeview K and 1st grade students





I did not make it to the gym as I worked until right before time to get Logan to the school - tomorrow looks bad to for the gym.  I am meeting two friends to go to the viewing of a class mate that suddenly died on Saturday.  Her name was Carla Hester and she was one of the most genuine people I have ever known.  I have not seen her in over 15 years; but none the less I am very sadden by this loss.  After the viewing I am going to dinner with Misti and Kathy - again will say how blessed I am to have these 2 awesome girls back in my life. 

I have stayed on target with my calories; I will get back in the swing of the gym - It has to be a priority of mine.  With that said -- I wouldn't have missed tonight's program for the world when I saw that beautiful sweet smile on Lolo's face as he was searching for us.  He is growing up before my eyes and I don't want to miss a moment. 

The journey I am on is teaching me more about myself than I ever could imagine. 

Until tomorrow...



0 comments: