BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve (Eve)

I had a great day at HOME!!!  I did not leave the house until 6:30.  I will also say if it wasn't a church night -- I would not have left!!! -- Logan and I made a Gingerbread house today.  It was the first time he has really had an interest in making one -- It was a lot of fun doing it together!  He was so proud of the way it turned out.





Now I've yet to mention that I LOVE LOVE LOVE ginger bread cookies!!!!  I really thought I would be OK until tomorrow when he wanted to eat it -- WRONG!  He wanted to eat it an hour after we finished it.  YES, I did eat a portion of the roof --- Did I mention I love gingerbread!!!!

I am so happy to report that I am down 25 pounds and 20 inches!  I will let you know if this sticks after our Christmas dinner!  :) 

Tomorrow Todd has an outreach and the Christmas outreach is always blessed and I pray tomorrow is the same.  Logan and I plan to spend the day together finishing last minute task - as well as watching the Christmas story at the outreach. 

It was a rough day yesterday/last night for reasons I wish I could share, but have decided to say that even innocent discussions can be turned into a nightmare!  I am not good with conflict!!!!  I will also say that after my talk with God, I know that in the end all that matters is that I am true to Him!  IF that is taking place, everything else will follow!

I'm very excited to share a wonderful dinner with my parents, Todd and Logan tomorrow night;  I've been blessed with amazing parents and can't wait to share Christmas Eve with them. 

Will start my day in the gym and then the rest is not planned until tomorrow evening.

Until tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

Have a blessed and glorious Christmas, Stacie.