BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The many names...

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.    


Today -- I have so many names for HIM --- I am so thankful that I serve a MIGHTY, POWERFUL, and MIRACLE MAKER God...  I have to say --  God is awesome!  I blogged on Thursday about my afternoon with my friend who had been in ER due to a miscarriage.  Through the weekend, she kept telling me that she was still pregnant and that she didn't think she had a miscarriage.  I remember telling Todd how worried I was for her and that I really just wish she could accept it.  I mean after all the ER doc told her there was no baby.  I mean, right!  I prayed that she was right, I prayed that God would bring this blessing into all of our lives, but at the same time ask God to help her accept what the doctor had told her if it was the truth.  I was heart broken over the hurt Tonya and Danny were going through.  Tonya went for her follow up visit today with her doctor and discussed the events since Thursday morning.  She can be very convincing when needed, and the doctors did more testing which consisted of blood work and a sonogram and heart monitor -- Did you catch that -- heart monitor -- THEY HEARD THE HEART BEAT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My dear friends Danny and Tonya are going to be parents -- I am blown away by the events of today - - - - I'm so in awe of my Savior!!!!  Please continue to pray as she is still in a high risk pregnancy. 

Okay onto the journey at hand - - -  I was back in the gym tonight.  Stephanie can sense my frustration and we had a really good talk about things and had a great work out - Nothing but weights tonight -  my arms, calves, and back are really burning - tomorrow will be so fun!  :)  It felt awesome to be back in the gym after being out for 4 days.  It is going to be hard to get in there with all of the Christmas things going on but... I know it has to be a priority. 

- - I will close today's blog with this - -
If you do not know this Savior I call Mighty,
please allow me to introduce Him to you!
You will NEVER be the same!!!




Until tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Now that I have tears running down my face..... THANK YOU!!!!!