BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's a Birthday Party!!!

Picture blog tonight -- Lolo's bday party was today and we are all exhausted after a LONG day of amazing praise, worship and message at church both this morning and this afternoon --- and then a birthday party in between --- So my friends - - - short blog of a few of my fav pictures from party today. 




We had 16 kids --- OH ME!!!!!! 


Logan' first time to bowl...





Hooked on Phonics did NOT work for Wal-Mart -- this was so funny - we didn't even notice it until later - Wasn't a big deal and we thought was so funny!





My handsome little guy!





This is so funny - This gift was from Lisa (a friend of mine who was also Logan's Pre-K teacher last year)  The minute he opened and realized what it was - he says very loud "mom, how did she afford this?"




Skateboards and ramps from Carson -- When we got home Logan said "mom, how did Carson know that I love this stuff"



Such a sweet picture, Tonya and Jamison
(Tonya -- are you practicing????)





Little Miss Diva -- This is sweet Emma, she was Lolo's first kiss   8*)   ---On the Pre-K playground!  Hey, at least he has awesome taste!




This is our little Heaven Marie ~ Logan's first friend EVER.  She has NEVER missed a birthday party for him.  She is my special little girl!  **I promise she does have a smile somewhere!

He was so excited - He bowled a STRIKE
(or should I say STIKE)








Thank you Maranda and Tonya for taking such great pictures.  I have so many more, but didn't want to bore everyone with them --


To close, it was a GREAT diet day - the cake didn't even tempt me, much to my surprise!  Stayed within calories and feel great about today's events.


Until tomorrow...

0 comments: