BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Not just another day!

I will start with today was weigh in and I was NOT excited!!!  I stayed exactly the SAME!  What, are you kidding me?  I have worked my rear end off and made good choices over Thanksgiving.  I was so  frustrated after weigh in.  I didn't even want to go to the gym, it was one of those -- why bother moments!   I talked with my mother on the way back from weigh in.  She made valid points about the inches I had lost and about how I have been lifting more weights.  Muscle weighs more than fat, right?   I get all of that; BUT I NEED TO SEE IT ON THE SCALE AS WELL! 

I got to the gym and talked with Steph about my frustrations and we talked about my food plan and eating schedule.  We increased my calorie intake which means more food!  I'm really OK with what I've been eating - I'm sick of TURKEY and CHICKEN but I really have not felt hungry.  I love the way Stephanie doesn't just say ... you need to do this or that.  She takes the time to explain to me why.   Some of the frustration left after talking with Stephanie - she told me to worry about the inches and the scale will catch up.  That is what I am going to do - I have had a 16 inch loss ---- why am I frustrated?????    I say I loved the way she does that -- I did not LOVE her during our workout tonight.  Notice I said DURING the workout I did not LOVE her.  Guess what, I so do right now!  I'm so proud of our workout today and what I accomplished!   Are you ready for this????


I JOGGED (I say running -steph said jog)  I was over 5 speed.  I did not do it for long but you know what ----- I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Not once -- but three times!  I will say it ~~~ I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!   The workout tonight was cardio - weights - cardio - weights - cardio - weights and then she decided we would do some abs.  OH MY ~~ my abs thought what is this?  It was a crazy night in the gym but I LOVED IT!  As I sit here tonight everything hurts, but it hurts so good!  I am blessed to be able to have a trainer like Stephanie that will push me and still be encouraging!   THANK YOU STEPH!  




After the amazing night at the gym, I had my girls night out with Misti and Kathy.  I am so blessed to have these girls back in my life - it is so funny when you realize what you have missed all these years of being out of touch! 

I want to close tonight with a picture

---- BUT before you see it ---- 
THE PICTURE IS NOT MINE!!!!!!!!



I would like to ask for prayer for a very special friend of mine,  my friend Tonya found out today (officially from doctor's blood test) that she is Pregnant.  Danny & Tonya have been waiting for this moment for a long time.  Tonya has had several miscarriages and tubal pregnancies.  She really feels different this time and has faith that this is their time.  I would like to call all of you prayer warriors to pray for her.  She and Danny are strong in their walk and are faithful in their service to our Lord.  I love these 2 wonderful people and I know that God has special plans for them!!!

Mr. Blog, this has been one of those roller coaster days ~~ but I will say with God all days are blessings!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Tonya Smith said...

I am so proud of you & you SHOULD be proud of yourself!!!! You accomplished something today that 2 months ago you would not have been able to do! That is awesome! & btw, you made me cry! Thanks for posting & asking everyone to lift us up in prayer. You are a blessing to me & my family. I love you so much!!!! ~~forizzle!!!

s rice said...

DEAR STACIE,
I am so proud of you!!! You did not do 3 you ran "jogged" hahaha 5 yes that's right 5 times. You already forgot, I guess you were to exhausted to realize how well you really did do. Keep it up you ROCK STAR XOXOXO