BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

30




Well it was a GREAT day...  I will say that it started off very bad.  We had major plumbing issues!!!  But thank goodness for daddy's!!!  Todd and dad worked on the "issue" and happy to report -- it is fixed...  Yea,  Todd and I spent the afternoon running around as Logan had an outing planned with a friend of mine.  She gave him "lunch and a movie" for his birthday and today was the day.  Jamie took Lolo to see Alvin and the Chipmunks.  Logan said it was great!  Jamie said he laughed through the entire movie. 



I guess my vacation officially ends tomorrow!  I have to go back to work on Monday -- also back to the gym on Monday.  With everything going on this week, I was only in the gym one time this week.  I was able to stay within calories and eating plans during the Christmas festivities.  




I can't believe you have not ask me what all the 30 pictures are about...  Oh, you do want to know...  well I'll tell you then!  I will say that as of this morning, I have reached my first goal of 30 pounds -- I told myself I wanted to do this 30 pounds at a time!   As of this morning I am 30 pounds down -- NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!  It feels so good to hit goals.

That is all I have for tonight, talk with you tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

1 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Goodbye first 30!!