BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

i BELIEVE




I am totally drained by tonight's episode of Biggest Loser.  There are NO tears left!  Abby is a true inspiration and a gift to everyone she comes in contact with.  We stopped by her watch party tonight on the way home from the gym (before I knew tonight was her last night on the ranch) and I was able to spend a few moments with her before everyone got there.   When she saw me she was the same 'ole Abby.  She hit the nail right on the head tonight on the show when she said, "I'm back".  She was so beautiful -but most important, she was full of life and HAPPY!  I can't explain how amazing it was to see her - she was the same 'ole Abby!   I am so encouraged / motivated by being able to spend just a few minutes with her.  Thank you Abby!!!!  I BELIEVE you when you said... "YOU CAN DO THIS".  MY DEAR ABBY - I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS IN STORE FOR YOU.  I CAN NOT WAIT TO FOLLOW YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY!



Okay -- Journey to becoming a ROCK star time.   Tonight's workout with Stephanie was NOT fun.  We did free weights.  It is time to build those muscles, I will burn more fat when I get more muscle!  Really thought I might pass out at one point.  I know that I have to push through the pain, but wow why does it have to hurt so much. 


Once we got home from gym and seeing Abby, I used my George Foreman grill for the first time.  Chicken breast were made and they were soooooooooooooo good.  I created a beautiful salad with my chicken breast on top.  I used my Walden Farm Salad Dressing.  (good find)



So today, was a day to write down and remember.  Great workout, good food intake, and seeing an "old" remarkable friend.  Being able to spend a few minutes with her was just what the doctor orderd.  THANK YOU ABBY!

Oh and by the way --- 2nd weigh-in today
10
pounds GONE!!!!

0 comments: