BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are you STRONG enough?




Well this morning was a rather "slow" morning!!!!  I did NOT want to move (not even to slap the alarm to snooze or OFF) - After my "full blown" workout with Stephanie last night, I wasn't sure if I would feel the burn today - - -  I don't think I have felt pain like this ... EVER!!!!






From shoulders, arms, chest and calves only one word comes to mind -- OWIE.  The best part of today -- I made it!  I survived!  


I told Stephanie last night I think I'm dieing... Received a text message from her today around lunch.  It says... "You will not die - UNLESS YOU QUIT.  You did great and I am PROUD of you.  It is the beginning of the new you, and a new lifestyle.  Yea"  Was awesome to hear from her even when we do not have a session planned until Saturday morning.  I'm on my own the rest of the week, however, I will be in the gym and doing as she has instructed! 


I purchased the Biggest Loser Wii game today so that Todd and I could do it on the days we can't make it to the gym (for now, just on Wednesdays and Sundays)   It is really pretty awesome -- you can play 4, 8, or 12 week games.  It will save your weight and show your progress.   There are many different workouts, from Yoga, strength to cardio.   (will update as I learn more about game - tonight was first initial workout -- can tell I did exercise!)





It was a great day and I feel a great deal of excitment as knowning that I made it through my first session and pain.  I know there will be many more pains, tears and frustrations.  I'm ready!!!!  I know with God's help, I can achieve anything.  I am and will continue to be STRONG ENOUGH!!!!


So Mr. Blog, ta ta for now!

0 comments: