BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

no PAIN no GAIN

Where to start... oh, that is easy tonight....



Tonight was my first "official" full blown training session with Stephanie... Let me say those words again - full blown!!!  As I sit here and type, my arms feel like jello and my legs are burning from the inside out!  Warm - up was treadmill and then Stephanie came to get me  and said, "it is you and me now baby".  As excited as I was to get started, I had no clue what was about to happen.   She took me into the boot-camp room and away we went.  From there she took me through a series of different aerobic exercises, wall push ups, lunges and free weights.  I will say we did the series 3 times and after the first I thought to myself --- Seriously?  I will never do this 3 times.   During the last series, my arms were trembling and I really thought -- is this worth it?  Can I really do this?  Am I fooling myself and others?  It was at this moment that I thought back to the cross and what Jesus did for me -- I can't imagine how much pain he was in, all for me.  Was I hurting -- YES, every fiber of my being was trembling as we pushed forward and it was at this moment that I thought.................... YES, I can do this - not only can I do this --- I HAVE TO DO THIS.


Stephanie really is a fairy god-mother.   She was very direct with me but also very encouraging.  Tonight was proof that I really do need someone to push me because when the pain happened, I would have quit!!!  However, having someone there with me holds me accountable.  Stephanie's main theme is.... FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!  There will not be an option to quit on her - Letting her down will not happen - She really makes me feel as if she wants this for me as much as I want for myself.

I will sum tonight up with a picture ~~

I visit with the nutritionist on Friday. (first weigh-in)  I will get my official food list - This week was just detox with LOTS of water!  I am not expecting a huge loss but would take ANY loss.   Will post more on this after Friday.

To close -- I'm sitting here watching Biggest Loser and think of Abby and what she went through each day on the ranch.   It also makes me think about how she did this on national TV for the world to see.  WoW  Abby, you go girl!  I am so proud to know you and to be able to watch you on this journey - My friend, you are already a rock star!  Thank you for showing integrity, strength and respect.  I'm learning my watching!!!!  YOU ARE AWESOME!

Mr. Blog - that is all for today -- ta ta for now!



0 comments: