BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Exercise... The Poor Girl's Plastic Surgery!!!!




I think I have come to the conclusion, it is a fact...  Exercise /Diet is the Poor Man's Plastic Surgery.   Was still very sore this morning and decided that while Mr. Hot was helpful last night, this was going to be hard.  I'm ONLY a week into the exercise part and IT IS SO HARD.  Not just with the pain, but the TIME that it consumes.  I mean I chose the name GoGo (for my first g'baby to call me) for a reason.  I was already on the GoGo before my bright decision to join the gym and commit to going 4/5 days a week.  Between my responsibilities at work, church, and home I'm a busy girl and I put something else in the picture.   WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!  Oh, that is right -- it is time to get HEALTHY!  What better gift could I give to my little guy. 

I'm sure you are all saying... What about the weigh in.  I had my 2nd meeting with the nutritionist today and my first weigh in.  3 pounds!!!!  I was happy with the amount.  The ONLY thing I did outside of exercise was  omitting sweets/cokes.   That will not be the case this week.  Very strict "boot-camp" as Sally put it.  This week, I will be eating a great deal of chicken, eggs, and very little of anything else.  I have a list of 13 to 15 different protein's to choose from.  8 Veggies (which none would be a choice of mine) and a few fruits.  So I guess what I'm saying is -- it will be a LONG week!  :)  I will stand by her directions; I will continue to do what she has put before me. 

Stephanie is testing my dedication as I have to meet her at the gym tomorrow morning (8:00 am) - WHAT.... That is my ONLY morning to have time at home.  Not tomorrow, I will be at that gym (awaiting my torture).  I am expecting the worst, as Tuesday was the worst --- I am still recovering!!!    I am very proud of this week;  I have been in the gym 4 out of the last 5 days.  It has been a "wild" journey.... one I'm excited to continue.  

Well before I say g'night.  I would really like to have a few moments to "brag" on my little guy.  He comes home today and says mom, I have a praise!  I questioned him a little more and he tells me that he told his friend, Clayton, about Jesus.  He said mom he didn't know how to go to Heaven -- so I told him.  Then we said the prayer.  You know the one where you tell how you believe in Jesus and that he died on the cross and rose from the grave.  You know mom it was awesome.  We talked for a while longer.  The more I talked with him, the more confirmation I received, I have a very special little guy!  I am so proud of the person Logan is becoming - most important to me is that he grows into a "man of God"  It is also a lesson for all of us...




On that note....  Mr. Blog, good night....  Until tomorrow!

0 comments: