BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Your Choice....



It is our choice as to what type of lifestyle we are going to live.  The change has to start with a decision to make things happen!    I am so glad that I finally made the decision to change my life.  Not only my life but the lifestyle of my family.   The most important thing about this change is that --- it is a change 4 LIFE!   I will not go back to the OLD BAD habits of yesterday.

 

It was a wonderful day!  The office was busy (and that is a GREAT change), the gym was outstanding -- well as outstanding as a gym can be!!!  I really enjoyed working out tonight and sitting in the sauna afterward.  It is hard to go every night and not get home until 7 or after - but as I tell Logan, in the long run it will be very worth it.  I also decided tonight that this time 2011, I would like to have completed a run/walk in some type of charity race.   I have a cousin that runs in marathons and a really good friend that completed the 3 day for Breast Cancer.  I do not know what /when I will do it but I can assure you --- this time next year, it will have been completed!

Something to think about?  What / where do you want to be this time next year?  Still sitting in front of the TV eating ice cream?  You are the ONLY one that can do it.  You do not have to make 5 changes at once.  Just choose one area, make that change and then move to the next.  It might not be a fight for health.  It may be your relationship with someone.  It might be your job.  Whatever it is --- you can make that change and make your life what you want it to be.






Until tomorrow.....

0 comments: