BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Becoming me in the process of my JOURNEY!!!



I still can't believe that a heart, soul and life can change as much as mine has in just 90 days.  Sure, I've always been Stacie but... I don't' think I've really searched within myself and found true JOY like I have in the last 90 days.  It all started with finally making my mind up to become healthy for my family and myself.  It has turned out to be so much more.  With only 2 blogs remaining after tonight's, I sit here and think wow -- what an amazing 90 days.  (Thanks Tonya for the idea to blog)

Over the last few years, I have really tried to examine my life not just as Stacie, but as a daughter of the KING.  It seems that once that became the focal point of who I wanted to be -- everything else just seemed to start clicking.   The big question now is... who does Stacie want to be?  I would like to say a size 6 with buns of steel.  :)  But is that really the truth if I'm being honest.  I don't' know if it is or not!!!  I really have thought about that question in great detail today after our church messages this morning/evening.  At this moment, I can say - I want to be a light in this world of darkness.  I want to have good health and energy to carry on the Masters business.  (looking good in a pair of jeans will be an added bonus)  My passion is JESUS!  I want to share what I have with everyone.  This joy I feel isn't suppose to be grounded ONLY within my heart - I am born to share it.   I want other ladies to see me and think - - what an example of Christianity.  That is someone that I can turn to and trust in my everyday circumstances as well as major life struggles.  I really feel that God has laid upon my heart women.  Not just ladies within my church but ladies in general.  Starting the bible study "Girl Power" is just the beginning!  This is my ministry...  I have without a doubt been called to play a part in the discipleship and equipping of the ladies across my community.  Who knows at this point what that means???  God does.  I pray that I will turn a deaf ear to the world when I'm told you can't do that.  I just pray that I keep in the word, aware of His voice, and strong with the trials come.  

I'm also at the cross road of what is next -- I committed to 90 days of personal training, healthy eating and 40 pounds.  What's next???  I know that Stephanie is not a 90 day someone in my life -- I will train with her until and after I reach my goal weight.  Some people come into your life for a season... Some would say a trainer would be for a season.  I feel a connection with her and I see Stephanie as a part of my life long past I've reached my goal.  With that said --- I WILL REACH MY GOAL WEIGHT.  I am really searching as to what the next 90 days will include.  I know that this blog has been such an outlet for me and something that I actually look forward to writing.  The next 90 days will be another milestone in my journey. 




Yes, I am a Jesus freak
 and I can't imagine a great compliment. 

I will close with again saying - - - If you do not know this joy (peace) I speak of, please allow me to introduce to you my savior, Jesus Christ.  Others will forsake you, but Jesus will never.  He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.  

Until tomorrow...


1 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

You are totally writing in the Spirit and I hope you are not going to stop this blog at the end of 90 days! I love reading how God is blessing you and you are blessing others.