BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Freaky Friday

I will start this Freaky Friday with...  I am so excited that we are at the weekend!!!


I was in the gym everyday this week except for Wednesday -- too hard with church; however, we did do Barry's bootcamp once we got home.  I am so glad that Todd bought this for me -- what a great Christmas present... Makes the days I can't get into the gym so much better.  

We will also head to the gym first thing in the morning.  As of this evenings weight, I am down just a little over 2 pounds.  I'm a little concerned as I really worked hard in the gym this week and felt I was on target with my calories, so I was hoping for more.  With that said, I'm still down -- seeing a lower number is always reason to praise!!!

There are many changes going on within my "work life" right now.   Huge meetings taken place next week to determine the future of our company.   Many exciting changes heading our way.  I welcome change but the unknown of what all they will be, can be a little scary.  Whatever they may be, I'm ready!

I really do not have a lot to report for this Freaky Friday. 

So, until Sunday...

0 comments: