BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stop - Continue - Go



What an excellent day in my Lord, Jesus Christ! I so love Sunday's! I have decided to dedicate tonight's blog to my Sunday School class. Todd and I challenged them to come into class next week with 3 things. We talked about how we wanted to dedicate this year to the Lord in 2010 like never before. I challenged them to think upon a traffic light - and each time they saw a traffic light, we wanted them to think upon things they could either STOP doing, CONTINUE doing, or START doing that would help them grow closer in their relationship with Jesus... After church today I started thinking on my own journey and decided to answer those questions in my blog tonight and to really dedicate myself to each.



Upon my first journal entry, I list the major parts in which I would commit to as my journey to becoming a ROCK star began.


They were as follows:
1. My Walk with the Lord
2. Diet
3. Exercise


So... Here goes my Stop, Continue, and Go for the journey!!!!






My Walk with the Lord

STOP: I will stop putting hand cuffs on God and getting in the way of His will for my life!!!


CONTINUE: I will continue to be a vessel in which He is allowed to work.


GO: I will start hitting the ground running each morning with prayer.



Diet

STOP: I will stop weighing 10 times a day!!!!!


CONTINUE: I will continue to count my calories.


GO: I will eat more veggies... (yuk)



Exercise

STOP: I will stop thinking "I can't do that"


CONTINUE: I will continue to listen to Stephanie's advice.


GO: I will push myself at all times in the gym, not just when working with Stephanie.






So there are my Stop - Continue and Go's.... What are yours for 2010???

Until tomorrow...








0 comments: