BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nothing but the BLOOD!!!!




I think tonight I will just share a few passages of scripture.  Our message at church tonight was the pure doctrine of Jesus.  I think that by far this was the BEST message I have ever heard.    The entire message to me was ... so simple!  It does NOT matter how perfect I try to live my life.  It doesn't matter how many classes I teach or attend.  It doesn't matter how many people I help.  Without the blood of Jesus none of that matters!!!!!!!!!!  You know as a born again Saved Daughter of the King -- I know all of this!  However, there is something so amazing about hearing it again and the scriptures used tonight just SHINE a bright spot light on my savior, Jesus!  It is another showing of how everything from the beginning to the end directs us to Jesus.  


2 Tim 3:16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:   17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Leviticus  17:11 For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul.


John 1:29  The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
 
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.   17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.   18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.    19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
 
John 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:  2  As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
 
2 John 9:9  Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.   10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
 
 
John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
 
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:  26  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
 
Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.   12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.  13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.  15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.




I know I have said it before --- but if you do not know this savior I speak of - please allow me to introduce you to HIM.  Your life will never be the same.



Until tomorrow...