BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Taking a Breath...

As promised...


Last week was a whirlwind and I couldn't wait to start my girls weekend with Misti and Kathy.  We planned to leave around 6; however, my office had other plans and it was around 6 when I left Athens.  I finally made it to Kaufman and we were eating dinner around 8:30.  We had a great dinner and the best waiter named Carlos.  When in Rome was the movie of choice and very good.  In fact - a good chic flick for us chicks.  I believe we finally made it to our hotel around midnight.  From there it was laughter, giggles, conversation and finally around 5 AM good night.  It just It still blows my mind that I can sit with these 2 girls for hours and still find things to talk about.   It has been such a blessing to reconnect with them as the past has come full circle and the entire friends forever that we use to write on everything - is 100% the TRUTH.  I will never allow these two out of my life again.    As early birds, we were up and we were out of the hotel by 10.  A wonderful breakfast at Original House of Pancakes and then on to bowling...  We played 2 games in which Mistie won one and I won the other --- What happened Kathy?????  The rest of the day was spent at the mall.  It was the perfect evening/day.


Sunday was spent in the house of the Lord and in the office for just a few hours getting ready for a big meeting on Monday.  It was such a relaxing and great time - I think I even forgot about all the changes and chaos that is going on right now in my professional life.  Once back to the office on Monday I was reminded.  On Monday my new Regional Manager and my Area was in the office for a day of reports, discussion and everything in between.  WHEW --- I have never been so glad for a day to be over in my entire life!!!!!!!!!  I'm not sure if it was an interrogation or a job interview or a ??????????  Let's just say --- I am so on top of the world that it is over!  However, with the meeting being over - more chaos follows as the next 90 days will be rocky and exciting.  (details to follow soon -- promise)


I have been so frustrated with not getting to work with Stephanie due to my schedule and can tell that I'm not pushing myself the way I need to push -- she is AWESOME and starting next week has offered to stay after boot camp nights to train with me --- she is the greatest!!!!  It will be great to get back into the routine of working with her again -- it isn't the same being in the gym and not having that extra push!   I AM TELLING YOU ... COMPLETE FITNESS IS THE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday is the BEST day of the week --- Today was the day where you put away the week and become excited about the weekend.  Mom and I took Lolo to see The Tooth Fairy tonight -- cute cute movie- NOT ONE CUSS WORD!!!!  It was very family oriented, and you don't see that often.

Busy weekend full of birthday parties, friends and my baby girl, Aydin Grace--- Looking so forward to the weekend!!!!

I plan to also get back on track with blogging!!!! 

Until tomorrow...

0 comments: